EIE PARENT TEACHER WORKSHOPS
Welcome to our Parent-Teacher Workshops. Consider this to be similar to the real thing that school teachers attend to improve their teaching skills. Our objective is to provide in person and virtual workshops either from the two of us or special guests that will enhance success in the homeschool journey you have choosen.
Please consider joining us in this option to not only sharpen your homeschool teaching abilities but to meet some really awesome fellow homeschool parents.
HOW TO MAKE WRITING EASIER FOR KIDS
May 11, 2022
1:00 – 2:30 PM
Many kids don’t want to write, but we all know that every child deserves to know how to write.
- Our kids have great ideas, yet they struggle with getting their ideas from their heads onto the paper.
- The Baran Method shows our kids where to write their wonderful ideas on the page so they can form an easy-to-follow structure that eliminates the often overwhelming frustration and confusion they experience.
- Instead of struggling with writing, our kids’ confidence grows and they get an easy-to-repeat lifetime method for writing, no matter the subject.
- No more frustration — only success!
LIMITED SPACE! $10 for 1, $15 for 2. RSVP by calling or emailing EIE
PHONE: (626) 821-0025
For more info:
- Phone: (760) 459-5597
- email: email@example.com,
- Visit: teachingwritingtohomeschoolers.com