UP COMING EIE EVENTS
San Gabriel Valley Water Company Plant B6 Baldwin Park Operable Unit tour
April 9, 2019
10:00 am – 12:30 pm
CHANGE OF DATE
ABOVE DATE IS CORRECT
COST: $2.00 per person
- 14104 Corak Street
- Baldwin Park, CA 91706
- (Plant B)
- Cross street Big Dalton Avenue, located between Francisquito Avenue and Dalewood Street.
PARKING: Parking is on-site at the Plant, enter at through the gate located on the left at the end of Corak Street.
Registration Deadline: Monday, March 25, 2019 (or until full)
THIS FIELD TRIP CLOSED TO FURTHER REGISTRATION!
Come and learn about how the San Gabriel Valley Water Co. treats the water supply from the Water Resources Manager. We will learn about Air Stripping, Activated Carbon Treatment, the typical ISEP process, and modes of operation.
Easter Egg Hunt at Park Day
April 11, 20019
Egg hunt starts at 1:30 pm
Park Day is from
12:00 – whenever
- Encanto Park
- 777 Encanto Pkwy
- Duarte, CA 91010
Deadline: Monday, April 8, 2019
Please come to Park Day and enjoy time with other families. We will be having an Easter Egg hunt for the kids – age does not matter!! Please bring the following:
- 1 dozen filled plastic eggs per child (no chocolate due to melting) Please tape edges of eggs to prevent opening.
Something for your child to gather eggs in.
Please arrive early so we may sort the eggs.
This will be a fun time for all.
Renaissance Faire School Day
CLOSED TO FURTHER REGISTRATION!
April 12, 2019
9:30 am to 3:30 pm
- $12.00 per person (until Mon. Dec. 17) After that it’s $14.25 per person
- $10.00 for a parking pass (must purchase with tickets)
- Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area
- 15501 E. Arrow Hwy.
- Irwindale, CA
DIRECTIONS: Take 605 Fwy to Arrow Highway/Live Oak Exit and go east to the entrance (approx. 1 mile) PARKING: See above
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 (NO SIGN UPS AFTER THIS DATE) Spend the day in Queen Elizabeth’s England! You will have your own tickets, so you can come and go as you please. There is a lot of study info on the web at http://renfair.com/socal/schooldays/ Under Teacher’s Guide Note: The School Day is rated “G” and child friendly. For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sea World – San Diego
April 15, 2019
8:45 AM – 1:30 PM Partial Day
8:45 AM – 5:00 PM Full Day
- $6.50 per person: stay until 1:30 pm. You MUST leave by 1:30!
- $35.00 per person (all day) Park closes at 5:00 pm
- Sea World
- 500 Sea World Drive
- San Diego, CA 92109
PARKING: FREE – Pick up a parking pass when signing up or it will be emailed to you
*** Please be prompt. The group must enter together (all must check in before we can get in line to register; then we have to wait until our group is let in) and everyone will be held up if you are late.
Deadline: Wednesday, April 11, 2019
Enhance your home education program with an Instructional Field Trip to SeaWorld. This program provides your students with an unforgettable day of exploration as they connect to wildlife and the world we share.
Your program begins at 9:30 a.m. and ends at 1:30 p.m. The program includes:
- An educational animal presentation.
- Self-guided viewing of SeaWorld’s animal habitats. On the day of the visit, each adult chaperone receives a Field Trip Guide to facilitate learning.
- A Science Activity Guide is provided prior to your visit. This guide provides additional educational value to your SeaWorld field trip.
Field Trip Guides/Teacher Guides:
For questions: email@example.com