EIE CURRICULUM COUNSELING SERVICES
EIE Curriculum Counseling Services is designed to help all homeschoolers develop the best curriculum for each individual student. One of the cardinal rules for homeschooling families is to never compare one student with another. It is logical therefore to assume that a one fits all curriculum does not exist and what works for one student will not work for another. We have the experience, tools and knowledge to assist in creating the best curriculum for your children.
Please review the options available below.
This is our basic walk-in level where we will spend a few minutes on specific questions relating to curriculum. A very basic level of counseling.
This level is a more complete analysis and help in setting up a curriculum. Requires an appointment that can be set for any length of time. We would need to meet your children so we can better assess their levels of interest and competence in areas that you have concerns about.
$50.00 per hour
This is the most complete package which includes a thorough LEARNING STYLE ASSESSMENT which assesses the following areas:
This includes approximately two to three hours of counseling resulting in a very precise recommendation for the best curriculum choices for your child. The learning style assessment is administered to each member of the family including the parents allowing us to determine the learning styles as well as teaching styles of the parents. This option also includes followup sessions at no additional cost.
BENEFITS OF THE LEARNING STYLE ASSESSMENT
• Discover how you learn best.• Find out what to do to help you memorize, study, take tests, get your homework done, and much more!
• Improve communication with family members.
• Find out how each of your children learns best.
• Learn how to more effectively help with homework.
• Get information to share with teachers when discussing learning issues.
• Gain the confidence to let go of labels such as dyslexic, ADD, ADHD, learning disabled,slow, lazy, and “just ” average!
$250.00 total cost per family
(Up to four family members)
EIE Academy members special rate:
$150.00 per family